Open Android & Pre-Certified Tablet POS Solution
- The solution is treated with an antimicrobial product protection additive that inhibits the growth of microbes its surface
- Seamless app distribution and access to developer-friendly SDKs
- Open Android OS with the ability to download additional business apps and services
- EMV and PCI pre-certified solution that enables faster speed to market
- Accepts EMV, magstripe and NFC/contactless transactions in a single device
- White labeling options for customer branding
- Suite of accessories to support easy in-store device handling and rugged use
- Multi-year device support for a longer product life cycle
The Moby/M70 AM’s open Android OS allows ISVs and developers to get to market faster and distribute apps seamlessly through the Google Play Store and other available app stores. Developer-friendly SDKs simplify hardware and gateway integration and make it easy to create custom tablet apps.
Pre-Certified & Turnkey
The Moby/M70 AM leverages Ingenico’s pre-certified RP457c, which eliminates the time and cost associated with meeting certification requirements, including PCI PTS SCR 4.1, EMV L1 and L2, EMV L1 contactless, Visa payWave, Amex Express Pay, Discover D-PAS and Mastercard contactless. Certified to the leading U.S. payment processors, this turnkey tablet POS solution accepts all of the latest payment types, including EMV, magstripe, and NFC/contactless.
Each device is supported for multiple years and includes Ingenico’s Services and Support for distribution, repair and warranty.
Flexible & Adaptable
The Moby/M70 AM’s open platform, upgradeable OS and flexible design make it an ideal choice for a wide range of in-store, out-of-store and onboard mobile use cases.
The open Android platform allows merchants to extend the Moby/M70 AM’s capabilities by running additional business apps for inventory management, loyalty programs and more.
Additionally, the Moby/M70 AM can be white labeled allowing ISVs and end users to custom brand the device.
Enterprise Durability, Ergonomics & Performance
The Moby/M70 AM tablet POS provides enterprise-class features, including a capacitive touchscreen, a long battery life (4,160 mAh), and seamless high-volume payment acceptance capabilities.
Full suite of accessories include single-bay and multi-bay chargers as well as hand and shoulder straps for ergonomic access. Smart stands can power the solution as well as connect additional items, such as cash drawers, scanners, printers and Ethernet cables.
The tablet POS solution is treated with an EPA-registered antimicrobial additive to inhibit the growth of microbes on the product’s surface
Moby/M70 AM / Datasheets
A developer-friendly and pre-certified 7” Android POS solution for faster speed to market and a wide range of business needs and use cases.